Technology To Teach is mainly focusing on the primary and early-years sector; children in this sector are aged from 3 through to 11. Each primary CPD course run will focus on certain areas of the curriculum such as maths and science. However, each course will also make sure that a strong element of IT is incorporated into teaching ideas.
In addition the company also offers in-house consultancy work on using IT effectively. Staff CPD will involve teachers, children and support staff learning together on how to use appropriate IT resources. This is a far more cost effective way to make sure the technology is used by all members of the staff.
Five Key Reasons to Choose Technology To Teach
- Each course will include effective and imaginative use of technology to enhance the subject or area covered.
- As we are a small company we aim to run our most popular courses every month throughout the academic year.
- Our consultants are specialists in their area so will be able to offer up to date help and guidance on every course.
- We are truly reflective practitioners and whilst we evaluate during and at the end of the day we will contact you after two months for relevant feedback on the usefulness and effectiveness of the course attended.
- School Development Plans (SDP). We are able to tailor make courses that will support your SDP. Just contact us to let us know what your needs are and we will design a course that will truly match your school’s needs.