This course will help all teachers who work within EYFS who wish to improve their handling of Science with young children. From NQTs through to Primary Science subject coordinators. Creative ways on how to assess this subject will be shown as well as interesting teaching ideas. Introducing investigations to young children will be covered and as is the way with all our courses, there will be plenty of ideas for incorporating technology into your teaching of young children.
- Areas of learning in the Science curriculum
- The importance of early years science and new insights into learning and teaching from the ‘Creative Little Scientists’ project
- The role of play in the early years and how this can be incorporated into early years science.
- Assessment opportunities
- Suitable resources for this phase and key stage one
- The role of technology within teaching and learning along with it’s usefulness with assessment
Book a place on this course now