A science course for EYFS and primary science classrooms.
A science course for EYFS and primary science classroom. This course is suitable for all teachers from Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) through to subject coordinators. Designed for teachers who work in Internationals schools or those that do not follow the English National Curriculum.
Plenty of ideas and resources to support children who have English as a second language. For independent evaluation of this course at the Teacher Development Trust Advisor http://bit.ly/1TcnH4D
Like all our courses and CPD there is a strong emphasis on how technology can support you in the classroom
- Why do we teach science
- Understanding the common problems within the EAL science classroom
- Develop your confidence with generating questions for science enquiry as well as understanding science investigations
- links with other subjects especially good reading books
- Positive assessment strategies within the primary science classroom
- Steps to help you improve your planning of science whatever the curriculum your school is using
Do have a look at our blog for some teaching ideas. We are compiling science vocabulary cards that will support children whose first language is not English(EAL) Register with us if you would like these receive these when they are available.
Book a place on this course now