With the opportunities to now purchase excellent digital cameras at affordable prices this course is designed to help you use digital cameras with your children. Teaching children how to use cameras correctly can enhance many subject areas from Science through to Art. This course aims to help participants decide on purchasing issues for each stage of the primary sector, how to compile a scheme of work and how to use simple photo editing to enhance children’s work. Participants will also learn how to understand the role of photography within the new curriculum which is due out in 2014. The course is suitable for subject coordinators, teachers and NQTs who wish to develop a creative approach to using ICT and photography within their teaching.
Cost of this course: £200
- How to choose the most suitable digital cameras to purchase for each key stage
- Simple techniques to use with children
- Developing a scheme of work throughout the two key stages of primary schools
- Simple photo editing uses
- How to link photography with other subjects and its role in the new curriculum.
Book a place on this course now