Teaching assistants training that will support people who are new to working in primary schools. It is particularly suitable for those who are on a temporary contract or working for a supply agency who want to enhance their skills when supporting teachers in the classroom?
This course is run during term times, but for the teaching assistants who work on a temporary or supply contract, this course can be run during the half term holidays.
Cost of the course £50 plus VAT
- Introduction to the primary curriculum.
- Working with children during the literacy and numeracy hour.
- Working with children who have complex needs such as autism – some tips to help you feel confident when working with these children.
- Working with children who have English as an additional language – some tips and resources that you can use.
- How formative assessment works and how you can support the class teacher.
- How technology can support all children.
As with all our courses you will be provided with technology ideas and resources that can support your role in class. Do check out our technology ideas page and our blog which will give you some idea about how we work.
If you are a school and would like this course run as INSET then feel free to contact us for more details and pricing options.
Book a place on this course now