Technology Consultancy For Primary Schools
Our technology consultancy service will offer your school effective continual professional development (CPD) for your staff. An experienced teacher and trainer will work with managers and curriculum coordinators to make a programme that suits your current curriculum and technical set-up. A far more cost effective and efficient way to embed technology within your school. Teachers, pupils and support staff will learn together, with everyone seeing results. With this approach, there is a greater chance that the technology would continue to be used by your staff after we have left.
For Independent feedback on our consultancy service you can check here at The Teacher Development Trust Advisor http://bit.ly/1qjRRqU
- All our courses can be delivered in your school as INSET – contact us for further details and prices
- Incorporating all subject areas into the new computer curriculum – adopting a creative curriculum with inventive technology use.
- Using technology in specific subject areas that need to be improved as part of your school development plan. For example; data logging in science, control technology within geography, the use of web conferencing to enhance literacy and on line/web based tools that improve numeracy
- Technology along with a creative curriculum can enhance learning for children who are both gifted and talented and those who struggle to access the curriculum. We can offer support and training to help
See our projects page for recent examples of school based support
Support for senior manager and coordinators:
- Support for purchasing new hardware and software
- Effective organisation and auditing of software and hardware in your school.
- Moderating of the computer curriculum and how to provide good evidence for OFSTED
- Identifying and implementing effective computer training in your school. Incorporating this training with children, teachers and other staff so that everyone learns together.
This is only a selection of how we can help you, so if there are areas of using technology in teaching that you are unsure of; do not hesitate to contact us. May we also take the opportunity to remind you that all our courses can be delivered as INSET in your school. Check out our course page for furter details.