Effective planning for NQTS will help newly qualified teachers to develop their planning strategies for all children in their class.
Clarification of the curriculum along with how to plan and assess without subject levels will be covered. Simple but effective formative and summative assessment strategies will be available.
Effective planning for NQTs will also show how to incorporate the use of good technology to help with both teaching, planning and assessment as well as how to plan for a variety of abilities within a primary classroom and cope with behaviour issues.
As with all our courses, participants will leave with a variety of technological resources and ideas that they can use back in class. This course is suitable for all NQTs from Early years through to year 6.
- Clarifying the new curriculum
- Mapping and planning the learning in your class
- Understanding the difference between formative and summative assessment along with effective strategies
- Assessing pupils in the new curriculum
- Positive thoughts on mixed ability classrooms – what the research says
- Planning for teaching assistants
- Some ideas for supporting children with special needs
- Key features of an outstanding lesson
- Use of technology for your own self-review
- Use of technology to develop learning in your classroom
If you are a newly qualified teacher do check out our blog for some resources and teaching ideas for your classroom. Our Technology Ideas page has links to websites that can add an extra dimension to your teaching.Book a place on this course now